Recreation Assistant- Part-Time( 20 hours per week)
Do you have a passion for serving Retired Military Heroes?
Are you someone who loves working with Seniors and Veterans? Come and join our team!
Falcons Landing is seeking a high energy Part-Time Recreation Aide who will assist in the coordination and implementation of recreational activities for our residents; to include group, 1:1 program, and community outreach programs. This position will also provide/assist with transportation for residents to outings and events.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia.
What you need;
· Highschool diploma required
· Must have a valid driver license and meet insurance eligibility requirements to operate Falcons Landing vehicles.
· Previous experience working with Seniors and/or persons with Dementia or other memory disorders is desirable.
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays
· Must possess excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
· Must be available to work 20 hours per week
What we offer;
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to our Part Time staff.
Our excellent benefits for Part Time staff include; Retirement Plan with company match, Discounted employee meals, Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, Short Term disability, Bereavement pay, Employee Assistance program
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff.
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Weekly Covid testing performed to all Recreations/Nursing staff
· Covid19 vaccination is strongly encourage to all staff
Be part of our family! Please apply at www.falconslanding.orgor send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.