RN Nurse Manager (Full time/Exempt)
***$5,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS ***
Falcons Landing is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, talented Nurse Manager to lead our Johnson Center Nursing team. The Nurse Manager is responsible for the nursing management and leadership of our Nursing Unit.
Falcons Landing is a Life Plan Retirement Community located west of Washington, DC in Loudoun County, Northern Virginia. We are a first-class Life Plan Community, privately held not-for-profit organization which provides an outstanding and caring work environment. Falcons Landing has a wonderful combination of residential homes, spacious apartments and three high class healthcare residences.
What you need:
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Virginia
- Experience in Long Term Care required
- Clinical and supervisory experience within a CCRC, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Skilled Nursing/Rehab, or Nursing Home facility
- Knowledge of Nursing and Assisted Living regulations in Virginia
- Able to handle complex issues with sound clinical judgement and expertise
- Proficient with use of MS Office computer programs
- Basic knowledge of MDS and care plan process
- Able to consistently demonstrate compassion, integrity, and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional organizational, customer service, and time management skills
- Understanding of practices, procedures, laws, and regulations that pertain to a senior living community
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate, foster relationships, and promote a high functioning team.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with families, residents, and staff
- Previous experience with PCC and EMR
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Personal Days
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee and employee’s child scholarships
If you would like to become a part of our team, please apply here, or visit our website at www.falconslanding.org.
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protested class.