Retirement is an exciting time, but to make the most of it, you want to make sure you have access to the health care you need, when you need it. Research has shown that from age 65 there’s approximately a70% chance of needing some form of long-term care services in their retirement years. That’s why at Falcons Landing, we offer a wide range of health services—to make sure our residents (and their families) enjoy peace of mind during this period in their lives.
Here are just a few reasons why Falcons Landing should be on your list when weighing your long-term care options:
1) Top-rated: The JohnsonCenter at Falcons Landing has been recognized as a Best Nursing Home in the2020-2021 U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to have been given the highest distinction from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - a Five-Star High-Performance rating for both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care
2) Qualified staff: Our health center provides Five-Star CMS-rated nursing care and our licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants are available 24 hours a day. You’ll also have access to specialists on campus including a registered dietician, podiatrist, audiologist and more.
3) A full continuum of care: We offer a full continuum of care to meet your needs at any stage of life including assisted living, short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory care. We aim to provide you with the highest level of comfort through our wide range of services and amenities, and our well-designed floor plans.
4) Open to the local community: Residency in independent living at Falcons Landing is for those with military or federal worker backgrounds. However, we welcome any member of the local community toHillside House, The Johnson Center and West Falls Center to access 24-hour care whether short term or long term.
5) The best services and amenities: We’re here to give you the support and care you need for years to come by providing the best quality services and amenities. You can look forward to chef-prepared meals daily, a full-service salon, daily events, a sunny solarium and so much more.
If you’re considering a life plan community for you or a loved one,Falcons Landing is the ideal choice. Schedule a tour today to visit our beautiful campus and learn more.