For most older adults, independence is at the top of the list. While independence can mean various things to different people, at Falcons Landing we ensure that you have many options to live retirement on your terms. To honor this moment, here are the top 5 benefits of independent living that you will find at Falcons Landing:
- Social interactions driven by our common bond: Residents at Falcons Landing all come from similar military and government backgrounds and we share common experiences of service, shared values and standards. This has created a wonderful family-like, relaxed and friendly atmosphere among residents on campus.
- Top-class residences: Choose from our well-designed and spacious cottages, apartment or terrace homes for a space that fits your needs. Enjoy weekly housekeeping, routine as well as emergency maintenance on residences, 24/7 security and so much more. Our resort-style services will leave you feeling pampered without ever having to leave home.
- Continuum of care: In addition to our independent living options, rest assured knowing that we offer a continuum of care. If you someday need assisted living or nursing care, there will be space for you in our award-winning on-site facilities. Benefit from a wide range of services and amenities as well as on-campus specialists.
- Innovative programs: We foster participation and creativity by offering a number of innovative programs and activities. Many of our committees are also run by residents. Choose from lectures, clubs, fitness activities, concerts, afternoon teas, happy hours, trips, movie nights and more. Enjoy the freedom to do what makes you happy and to have your schedule as full or as relaxed as you’d like.
- Resident Council: The Council members at Falcons Landing consist of residents who are committed to making our community an exceptional place to live. The Resident Council is elected by the residents, providing advocacy in areas such as strategic planning, finance and audit. Your opinion matters and there’s always the opportunity for your voice to be heard.
At Falcons Landing, we’re happy to encourage your freedom of choice so you can live retirement on your terms and enjoy life to the fullest.