After a long and fulfilling career, it’s great to look forward to a retirement that’s just as meaningful. Studies have shown that socially active adults tend to live longer and healthier lives, and one way to enjoy a fulfilling, socially active retirement is by joining a senior living community.
Hereat Falcons Landing, we work every day to strengthen the common bond of our residents—and forge new relationships among retired military officers, federal employees (GS-14 and higher) as well as their spouses or surviving spouses.With this background of service, residents quickly connect with like-minded others and find meaning in this exciting new phase of life.
Beyond the “common bond,” here are some of the top benefits to senior living:
- Greater Independence: Because our community is maintenance- and worry-free, you are able to simplify your life and enjoy the freedom of time. For the best in maintenance-free living, choose among our cottages, apartments and Terrace homes for the residence that best suits your needs.
- High-End Amenities: Experience resort-style services without ever leaving campus! Our residents often enjoy a higher level of luxury than they experienced in their own homes, with amenities such as weekly housekeeping, three onsite restaurants, a campus business center, wellness activities, a world-class fitness center and much more.
- Health Care Close to Home: A retirement at Falcons Landing gives you peace of mind knowing that providing access to adequate health care is one of our primary concerns. Whether you require short-term rehabilitation, independent living, or long-term care, we’re here to help as your needs change. You also have access to routine health services at our Wellness Clinic.
- Wellness Lifestyle: We provide diverse wellness programs to support varying needs and our qualified staff (inclusive of a licensed therapist and registered dietician) is always ready to assist. Stay fit and maintain healthy habits by joining a club on campus, exercising at our state-of-the-art Fitness Center that’s open 24/7 and so much more. Once you’re finished, take advantage to unwind at our spa.
- Active Community and Social Life: For older adults, an active and engaging social life is just as important as healthcare. On campus, we have quite a relaxed, friendly, and warm community. It’s always a great idea to socialize with others in Founders Hall, our community center, over a game of billiards or enjoy a day out in the nearby towns. There’s lots to do both on and off campus.
- Continuous Learning: Enhance your cognitive abilities with a variety of intellectually stimulating lectures, discussion groups and clubs on campus. There’s always an opportunity to learn something new!
You’ve looked forward to retirement all your life. Enjoy it surrounded by like-minded individuals in a community that’s well equipped to meet your needs. Schedule a tour of our campus and discover why Falcons Landing is a wonderful place to call home.