Falcons Landing is seeking a Part-Time Nurse for our Wellness Center
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the Leading Age 2021 Workplace Excellence Award Winner!
What you need;
• Current Virginia/Compact State Registered Nurse(RN) Licensure
• First aid treatment skills (blood pressure checks; dressing changes; inoculations)
• Phlebotomy experience preferred but can be taught & developed on the job
• Experience in Gerontology is preferred but not required
• Must be able to assess residents and employees following accidents or incidents and maintain clinical records for independent living residents and employees
• Familiarity with electronic health records preferred
• Must possess exceptional organizational and customer service skills
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of two years nursing experience.
* This position is Part-time – 16hours per week (flexible days) but may be more hours on occasion
What we offer our Team members;
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits that include; health, dental and vision insurance, Company paid Life insurance, Retirement Plan with company match, Discounted employee meals, 14 days Paid Time Off and personal days, School Tuition reimbursement, Nursing scholarships, Employee Referral program, Short Term disability& Long-Term disability among others.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
• Virtual interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
• Temperature screenings
• CDC protocols and guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
• Covid test required upon hiring
• Weekly Covid testing performed to all Nursing and Assisted Living staff
• ** Covid 19 vaccine is required to all staff
Come and be a part of our team! Apply today at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.