Falcons Landing is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and talented Facilities Unit Renovation Manager. This position works under the leadership of a Director of Facilities and works with a staff of maintenance mechanics, painters, and utility team members.
Falcons Landing is a Life Plan Retirement Community located west of Washington, DC in Loudoun County, Northern Virginia. We are a first-class Life Plan Community, privately held not-for-profit organization which provides an outstanding and caring work environment. Falcons Landing has a wonderful combination of residential homes, spacious apartments and three high class healthcare residences.
- Coordinates with Marketing to schedule the timing and level of renovation for all vacant units
- Coordinates with Depositor/Internal Move Resident in making all selections
- Sends completed selection packet to Marketing and Vendors/Contractors
- Monitors renovations and provides updates to Marketing and Depositor/Internal Move Resident
- Inputs all communications into the Marketing Database
- Performs walk-through inspections with new resident, Marketing and Maintenance Management.
- Coordinates with Health Center Management to schedule renovations for all vacant units.
- Coordinates with Health Center Resident and/or family members in making selections
- Monitors renovations and provides updates to Health Center Management, resident and/or family members.
- Previous healthcare facility experience preferred.
- 3 – 5 years building maintenance experience.
- Excellent customer service skills. Able to manage high volume calls and requests
- Experience using WorxHub work order system or similar system preferred
- Experience with services agreement and vendor contracts a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Able to manage challenging situations calmly and professionally
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Personal Days
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee and employee’s child scholarships
* COVID-19 proof of vaccination is required.
* COVID rapid test is required upon hiring.
If you would like to become a part of our team, please apply here, or visit our website at www.falconslanding.org.
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protested class.