Falcons Landing is seeking a Steward/ Dishwashers to work in our Kitchen department.
This position will be responsible of the cleanliness of the Kitchen area. Performs a variety of stewarding tasks which include but are not limited to: dishwashing, pot washing, washing floors, mopping and sweeping floors.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the 2021 Leading Age Workplace Excellence Award winner!
What you need;
What we offer to our team members:
· Competitive Pay range- New rates $13.50 !!!
· School Tuition Reimbursement assistance
· Eight (8) Paid holidays, 14 days of Paid Time off plus personal time
· Excellent Health and Wellness programs that include; health, dental and vision insurance, Company paid Life insurance Short Term disability & Long-Term disability among others.
· Uniforms and Full Personal protective equipment are provided to all staff
· Retirement Plan with Company match
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Weekly Covid testing performed to all staff with immediate contact with residents
· Covid19 vaccine is required to all staff
Be part of our team! Apply at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class