Do you have a passion for serving Retired Military Heroes?
Are you someone who loves working with Seniors and Veterans? Come and join our team!
Falcons Landing is seeking Servers for our Fine Dining Restaurant and other Dining Services areas. This position performs a variety of services in the Falcons Landing and/or West Falls Center dining room including waiting on assigned tables, taking orders, setting and bussing tables.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia.
What you need;
· Must possess excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
· Available to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
· Experience in Dining hospitality or Long-term care facility preferred
· Outstanding Customer Service skills and friendly personality
What we offer;
We offer a competitive salary, fantastic benefits for Part Time employees & paid holidays.
Our benefits for Part Time employees include; Free uniforms, Retirement Plan with company match, Discounted employee meals, Paid Time Off, College tuition reimbursement, Bereavement pay and Short-Term disability among others.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Covid19 vaccination is strongly encourage to all staff
Be part of our family! Please apply at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.