Falcons Landing is seeking a highly motivated, energetic and talented Night Supervisor to lead our Johnson Center Nursing team. The Night Supervisor is responsible for the management and leadership of our Nursing Unit- Night Shift
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the Leading Age 2021 Workplace Excellence Award Winner!
What you need;
• Current Virginia/Compact State Registered Nurse(RN) Licensure
• Experience in Long Term Care required
• Clinical and supervisory experience within a CCRC, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Skilled Nursing/Rehab, or Nursing Home facility
• Knowledge of Nursing and Assisted Living regulations in Virginia
• Proficient with use of MS Office computer programs
• Able to consistently demonstrate compassion, integrity and excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Must possess exceptional organizational, customer service, and time management skills
• Understanding of practices, procedures, laws, and regulations that pertain to a senior living community
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Ability to motivate, foster relationships, and promote a high functioning team.
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with families, residents and staff
What we offer our Team members;
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits that include; health, dental and vision insurance, Company paid Life insurance, Retirement Plan with company match, Discounted employee meals, 14 days Paid Time Off and personal days, School Tuition reimbursement, Nursing scholarships, Employee Referral program, Short Term disability& Long-Term disability among others.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
• Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
• CDC protocols and guidelines in place
• Covid test required upon hiring
• ** Covid 19 vaccine is required to all staff
Come and be a part of our team!
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply today at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com