Falcons Landing is seeking a highly motivated, energetic and talented Med Tech to serve our population of Military Retired heroes for our New Memory Care facility.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located West of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. Our New Hillside House will offer 18 private rooms dedicated to seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other dementia related diseases in an elegant, cozy and modern new building.
What you need as a Medication Technician(Med Tech):
· Must have a current Certified Nursing Aide and Registered Medication Aid in Virginia
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Must have an excellent communication skills and strong customer service
· Experience in CCRC desired; Memory Care facility experience highly desired
What we offer:
We offer excellent benefits package that includes;
Health, Life, Vision & Dental insurance, Retirement Plan with employer match, Paid Time Off and Personal days, Tuition reimbursement, Short Term disability & Long-Term disability, Discounted employee meals, Paid holidays, Nursing Scholarships among others.
Uniforms and Full Personal protective equipment are provided to all staff.
We have a wide range of pay levels based on experience and encourage recent graduates to apply. Our rotating 12-hour shift scheduling provides 7 days off every 2 weeks and 'built-in' overtime pay.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Weekly Covid testing performed to all Recreations/Nursing staff
· Covid19 vaccination is strongly encourage to all staff
Be part of our family! Please apply at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Come and join our Falcons Landing Family!