Falcons Landing is looking for experienced Full Time- Building Maintenance Mechanic II
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the Leading Age 2021 Workplace Excellence Award Winner!
The Building Maintenance Mechanic II Must possess the knowledge and skill to perform preventive maintenance, remedial maintenance, on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, emergency systems, structural systems, utilities, grounds, etc. Possesses the ability to work as the lead or independently; with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Positions Available: 2
What you need:
- Five(5) to Seven(7) years of experience as a Mechanic II
- Universal CFC, Current HVAC Journeymen or Master License or the ability to obtain within six months.
- General knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC (residential &commercial), Low pressure boilers, hydronic heating loops, DDC Controls, and the ability to read blue prints.
- Advanced knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC service and troubleshooting experience (residential & commercial),Low pressure boilers, hydronic heating loops, DDC Controls, and the ability to read blue prints.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays, on call shifts, and other shifts schedule for special projects and/or inclement weather.
We offer our Team Members;
Competitive salary , eight (8) paid holidays, Company paid Life insurance, Retirement Plan with company match, Discounted employee meals, 14 days of Paid Time Off and personal days, tuition reimbursement assistance, student scholarships. Our excellent Health and Wellness programs that include; health, dental and vision insurance, Short Term disability & Long-Term disability among others.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff.
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Weekly Covid testing performed to all Recreations/Nursing staff
· ** Covid19 vaccine is required to all staff
Come and be a part of our team!
Apply today at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.