MDS Coordinator/ Exempt
Falcons Landing is searching for an experienced MDS Coordinator for our Johnson Center Nursing Facility
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the Leading Age 2021 Workplace Excellence Award Winner!
What you need;
· Current Virginia/Compact State Registered Nurse Licensure
· Experience in Long Term Care required
· Working knowledge of the MDS 3.0 (current version of minimum data set)
· Experience with Patient Driven Payment Model and QM preferred.
· Must be knowledgeable of nursing, medical practices and procedures, rehabilitative, and restorative nursing as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to skilled nursing facilities.
· Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
· Evaluate effectiveness of nursing care plans and updating MDS/RAI process within completion guidelines
· Skilled communicator, educator and committed to excellence.
What we offer our Team members;
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits that include; health, dental and vision insurance, Company paid Life insurance, Retirement Plan with company match, Discounted employee meals, 14 days Paid Time Off and personal days, School Tuition reimbursement, Nursing scholarships, Employee Referral program, Short Term disability& Long-Term disability among others.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
• Virtual interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
• Temperature screenings
• CDC protocols and guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
• Covid test required upon hiring
• Weekly Covid testing performed to all Nursing and Assisted Living staff
• Covid 19 vaccination is strongly encourage to all staff and provided to our staff based on availability
Come and be a part of our team!
Apply today at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.