Do you have a passion for serving Retired Military Heroes?
Are you someone who loves working with Seniors and Veterans? Come and join our team! We are offering a SIGN ON BONUS of $500
Falcons Landing is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Housekeeper to work in our Housekeeping department.
This position will be responsible of the cleanliness of rooms and hallways in common areas, homes, apartments and the health center as assigned.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the 2021 Leading Age Workplace Excellence Award winner!
What you need;
What we offer to our team members:
· Competitive Pay range- New pay rates starting at $14.00!
· Sign on Bonus Opportunity of $500
· Housekeeper Referral Bonus Program of $500
· School Tuition Reimbursement assistance
· Eight (8) Paid holidays, 14 days of Paid Time off plus personal time
· Excellent Health and Wellness programs that include; health, dental and vision insurance, Company paid Life insurance Short Term disability & Long-Term disability among others.
· Retirement Plan with company match
· Uniforms and Full Personal protective equipment are provided to all staff.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Weekly Covid testing performed to all staff with immediate contact with residents
· Covid19 vaccine is required to all staff
Be part of our team! Apply at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.