Falcons Landing a premier military Retired Officers Community near Washington DC; seeks an energetic, articulated and highly motivated Housekeeper to work in our Housekeeping department.
This position will clean rooms and hallways in common areas, homes, apartments and the health center as assigned.
- Minimum of two years housekeeping experience in residential, hotel or health care facility
- Responsibilities include housekeeping and laundry duties
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift, including weekends and some holidays
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include:
- Health, life & dental insurance
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off & personal days
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability and more!