Do you have a passion for serving Retired Military Heroes?
Are you someone who loves working with Seniors and Veterans? Come and join our team!
Falcons Landing is seeking Dietary Aid(Server) for our Johnson Center Nursing facility.
This position performs a variety of services in the Johnson Center dining rooms and main kitchen including plating and serving meals and transportation of meals and dishes to/from the Johnson Center.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. . We are the Leading Age 2021 Workplace Excellence Award Winner!
What you need;
· Must possess excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
· Available to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
· Outstanding Customer Service skills and friendly personality
What we offer;
We offer a competitive salary, fantastic benefits for Full Time and Part Time employees & paid holidays.
Our excellent benefits include; Free uniforms, health, life, Vision &dental insurance, Retirement Plan with company match, Paid Time Off and personal days, tuition reimbursement, Student scholarship, Short Term disability & Long-Term disability among others.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Covid 19 vaccine is required to all staff
Be part of our team! Please apply at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.