Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA) – PRN, New $17-20 Pay Rates!!!)
Falcons Landing is seeking PRN Certified Nursing Assistants to serve our population of Military Retired heroes for our Nursing, Assisted Living units and our New Memory Care facility. Day shifts and Night shifts available.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the 2021 Leading Age Workplace Excellence Award winner!
What you need as a CNA:
· Current Certified Nursing Aide in Virginia or proof of completion with requirements & eligibility to become a Certified Nursing Aide.
· Must have an active CPR certification
· Experience working in long term care, Nursing Home, Memory Care, Assisted Living or similar care settings.
· Team player attitude with excellent communication skills
· Prior Nursing Assistant experience preferred but not required. We encourage recent Nurse Assistant graduates to apply to work with us.
What we offer to our team members:
· Competitive Pay range- New rates starting at $17.00- $20.00
· Rotating 12-hour shift scheduling
· Night-Shift differential
· C NA Employee Referral Bonus Program of $1,000
· Eight (8) Paid holidays- paid additional time and half your pay plus regular pay(2.5 pay)
· Uniforms and Full Personal protective equipment are provided to all staff.
· Retirement Plan available for PRN staff
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff.
• Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
• CDC protocols and guidelines in place
• Covid test required upon hiring
• Covid 19 vaccine is required
Come and join our Falcons Landing award winning team! Apply today atwww.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.