Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA) – Full Time($1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!, $1,000 CNA Employee Referral Program, New $17-20 Pay Rates!!!)
Reliable, Hard Working, Dedicated, Caring? Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
Falcons Landing is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to serve our population of Military Retired heroes for our Nursing, Assisted Living units and our New Memory Care facility. Day shifts and Night shifts available.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are the 2021 Leading Age Workplace Excellence Award winner!
What you need as a CNA:
· Current Certified Nursing Aide in Virginia or proof of completion with requirements & eligibility to become a Certified Nursing Aide.
· Must have an active CPR certification
· Experience working in long term care, Nursing Home, Memory Care, Assisted Living or similar care settings.
· Team player attitude with excellent communication skills
· Prior Nursing Assistant experience preferred but not required. We encourage recent Nurse Assistant graduates to apply to work with us.
What we offer to our team members:
· Competitive Pay range- New rates starting at $17.00- $20.00
· Rotating 12-hour shift scheduling that provides 7 days off every 2 weeks and ‘built-in' overtime pay
· Night-Shift differential
· Sign on Bonus Opportunity of $1,000
· C NA Employee Referral Bonus Program of $1,000
· School Tuition Reimbursement assistance and Nursing scholarship
· Eight (8) Paid holidays, 14 days of Paid Time off plus personal time
· Excellent Health and Wellness programs that include; health, dental and vision insurance, Company paid Life insurance Short Term disability & Long-Term disability among others.
· Uniforms and Full Personal protective equipment are provided to all staff.
· Retirement Plan with company match
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff.
• Virtual interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
• Temperature screenings
• CDC protocols and guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
• Covid test required upon hiring
• Weekly Covid testing performed to all Nursing staff
• Covid 19 vaccine is required
Come and join our Falcons Landing award winning team! Apply today atwww.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.