Certified Nursing Assistants – Full Time (AM and PM shifts available)
Passionate about serving retired military heroes
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
Falcons Landing is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to serve our population of Military Retired heroes for our Nursing and Assisted Living units, and our New Memory Care facility.
Falcons Landing is a Military Retirement Officers Community located West of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia.
What you need as a CNA:
· Current Certified Nursing Aide in Virginia or proof of completion with requirements & eligibility to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
· Must have an active CPR certification
· Experience working in Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Memory Care, Assisted Living or similar care settings.
· Team player attitude with excellent communication skills
· Prior Nursing Assistant experience preferred but not required. We encourage recent graduates to apply to work with us.
What we offer:
We offer excellent benefits package that includes;
Health, Life, Vision & Dental insurance, Retirement Plan with employer match, Paid Time Off and Personal days, Tuition reimbursement, Short Term disability & Long-Term disability, Discounted employee meals, Paid holidays among others.
Uniforms and Full Personal protective equipment are provided to all staff.
We have a wide range of pay levels based on experience and encourage recent graduates to apply. Our rotating 12-hour shift scheduling provides 7 days off every 2 weeks and 'built-in' overtime pay. AM and PM shifts available.
Falcons Landing provides a safe working environment for all residents and staff
· Virtual interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required to all employees
· Temperature screenings
· CDC protocols and guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Covid test required upon hiring
· Weekly Covid testing performed to all Recreations/Nursing staff
· Covid19 vaccination is strongly encourage to all staff
Come and join our Falcons Landing Family! Apply at www.falconslanding.org or send us your resume to email@example.com
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.